When you provide your card details for the transaction, the relevant amount will be debited from the card using SSL encryption to protect your card details. It is almost impossible to happen in the situation of a scam or making an order automatically without the consent of the card holder. However, if it happens Social Partner have the right to reset the package, the followers, likes or views, or any service you demand. The IP address will be lifetime banned and you would not do any future activity.
Social Partner refunds all the amount to the card owner in case it is a proven fraud payment. We offer a refund policy that can be utilized within 30 days after the payment process. If you are not happy with our services or we did not fulfill what we promised you, you can claim a refund.
To claim a refund, you must have these things:
- Billing name
- Order number
Eligibility Criteria to Avail Refund:
- Social Partner will not offer your refund claim if the order is in the process but you may be eligible for a refund claim if you have changed your user name while the order is in process.
- You cannot avail of a refund if you have made your social media account private while the order is in process. You wouldn’t get a refund even if the account were private before delivering the order. In addition to the restriction, we have already made it public that Social Partner won’t be held accountable if you have a private account. Please verify this before placing your order.
- If a customer registers a complaint or dispute without contacting us, the customer will not remain eligible for the refund policy.
- Social Partner will refund you within 30 days if you meet the criteria. If your order date crosses 30 days, the refund will be according to the situation at that time.
- We make only one-off payments, and your payment is not stored and all the transactions are done with protection.
For contact please visit the ‘Contact us section for further details.